Thursday, March 11, 2010

Wise words from Gin-san

"Hey Gin-san can you cheer me up I'm bored."
"Sure!"
"...."
"...."
"Aa..no, weren't you going to do anything? Gin-san?"
"Oh right, a person's life is like carrying a heavy burden while walking a long road. It isn't actually a burden but once its gone, you realise its weight."
"Wow Gin-san, you sound like a wise man."
"Huh ha, actually I read it in Shonen Jump."
"...And to think you had grown up a bit since I graduated."
"HEY!HEY! DONT BE MUG AT ME!!!"
"Gomenesai Gin-san"
"Now run along to hand your enrollment package, you don't want to hand it in late. Besides I HAVE to finish my strawberry milk and chocolate parfait."
"Wait Gin-san you'll get diabetes if you eat to much sweet stuff."
"Scram moron or I'll bite you to death."
"Ok I'm going I'm going."

No comments:

Post a Comment