Tuesday, May 18, 2010

DEpresssed

Feel quite down ever since fel stop talking to me. She says that I am irritating since I always post something on her profile in facebook. But jinglin, jiasheng and jeremy also post at her profile as frequently as I so whats the problem. Maybe she just hates me for whatever reason. Furthermore, she says to stop adding her friends on facebook. How should I now, if they're her friends or not. I just add those with high mutual friends like Jeremy does. She never complain about him.

Went to the Yorozuya the other day to see Gin-san. I told him about this. He just laughed and told me that friends come and go all the time. I wished that thats not true in my case but Gin-san's is right most of the time.

In the end, I've decided to further contemplate on my situation. No matter what happens, my dying will will not dampen cause I have other friends to support me.

I'll just choose the path which I think is right and follow it through.

No comments:

Post a Comment